How Does Sezzle Work?

We have partnered with Sezzle to give you a simple way to make purchases with no hidden fees

Sezzle is a payment solution the gives you the option the “Buy Now and Pay Later” with simple interest free installment plans. The purchase is broken down into 4 easy payments. 25% is due at the time of the transaction, with the remaining 75% due across three easy payments scheduled every two weeks.

When you complete the purchase with Sezzle the the merchant ships your order within one week. You receive your item before you are done paying for it!

Sezzle automates the payments  from your bank account on file. Shoppers always have the option of paying of their purchase early by signing into their User Dashboard.